Monday 27 January 2014

What do I tell my family about my sexuality?

Hannah says:
OK, so I'm a fifteen year old girl with a strict catholic family. Got any where this is going?
I have fallen for one of my best friends who just so happens to be a girl, bring on the hate. She always flirts with me, calls me pretty etc and I don't know what to do. Shall I tell my family that I am bi-curious? Shall I tell her my feelings?
I'm scared of people at School judging me.
Any help from LGBT would be great!
Kik me; Hannahjessika
Text me; +447505910986 


 I feel very sorry for you because I know the hard time you are going to have in the next few years. You are still only young and may be unsure of your own sexuality. There is however a good test - when you masturbate or fantasize, is it with girls or both boys and girls? Either way, lesbian or bisexual, it will be better in the long run for you to come out now. Also explain that you want to be accepted and loved who you are. Your family may be desperately disappointed at first, but if they love you they will come around. If you continue to fake it you will be even unhappier! There's no easy way - every LGBT has to go through this - my advice is to get it over with. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment