Thursday 23 January 2014

I don't like the way my girlfriend dresses!

Ken says:
My gf is always wearing clothing too small and everyone can see her butt and breasts all the time. Like when we go club and she's dancing with her friends I noticed her butts always popping out it's embarrassing when my friends stare too. I'm not being crazy I don't usually get this insecure about how my gf's dress. I need advice! 

Did she dress like this BEFORE you got together? If so, it shouldn't be a problem now! The second question is, why are you talking to us about it and not her? If you want a long-term relationship, you are going to have to acquire qualities like openness, honesty and trust. Jealousy by the way is a guaranteed relationship-killer. If you have a problem with it, in a gentle way you need to discuss it, and be prepared to compromise and very importantly, listen to what she has to say about it. End of the day, how she dresses is her choice. You have to accept that and if she's not prepared to change, strike a deal that everyone can look all they like but only YOU get to touch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment