Wednesday 22 January 2014

What does my dream mean?

Jessica A says:
I had a dream I was in NY subway with this 1 girl frm my school that I don't really like because she use to be friends with my ex, but we were chatting joking running around then someone came and picked her up I woke up and she liked my picture on Instagram . I go back to sleep then I have a dream of me and my ex driving in the car to NY. This is the same ex that's friends with the one girl. I'm confused what this means ?! 

In a dream it feels like you have an experience which evokes a certain emotion. In fact what is really going on is the reverse - you are feeling something in real life and your brain constructs a story around it. Ask yourself how the dream is made you feel. Something in real life is generating that feeling, and if it's a bad feeling, like fear, confusion or anxiety, something needs dealing with. Otherwise the dream is just reflecting your feelings in general at this point in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment