Thursday 23 January 2014

How do I complete my syllabus in a month?

Akirah says:
I have 2 books of each politics, sociology, english, hindi and 3 books of history. And I haven't read a page yet. Yes not even a page.
I was going under sevre depression. It still distracts me from studying.
Final exams are gonna start from 21st of february.
I'm dealing with suicidal thoughts.
Plz help. I havent read anything for whole year.

I can't memorise anything i've read for long time and it's high school final exams for final year. 


Short answer - you can't. Be reasonable with yourself and accept this now. Depression is a severe mental illness. If you got hit by a truck and spent 6 months in a coma, you wouldn't expect to pass would you? This really is no difference. It isn't even the priority, which is to successfully manage your illness and get as well as you can. You may want to consider joining one of the many depression support networks, so you've got people who understand. Severe depression usually requires ongoing meditation and therapy to manage it. Accepting yourself how you are and working around it is essential for you to live a fulfilling life.

No comments:

Post a Comment