Monday 27 January 2014

My friends are being mean to me

Beth says:
They've been drifting from me for ages but then last week I got quite close to them again and I was happy, and I got even closer to my old best friend.
They were all bring nice but today they were mean to me all day by doing sly things like purposly leaving me out or whispering in groups and making sure I knew i wasn't involved. I overheard them saying that my old bestfriend wasn't "being mean enough" and I know they've realised I was getting closer to them again so they've all decided to go together and change tha.0t.
I'm 16.

How can I get back at them? How should i respond? I know you will probably say make new friends or ignore them etc but I have tried that many times and they just get closer to the new friends I make.. I want to make their plan not work :) 



With friends like these, who needs enemies? Just leave them behind and make new friends sweetheart. Ruthlessly exclude from your personal life anyone who brings you no joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment