Thursday 23 January 2014

People mock me because I'm mentally ill

Kamal says:
here is the thing -  i am thinking that some people are following me and that i see black shadows that move.
but of course they are not true its just hallucinations

her is the thing some people think i am demon possesed even when i told them that my docters told me that i am mentally ill some people tell me "hey look that car is following you" so i think that people are really following me again right

here is the thing i go to the shop to buy something, some girl that i know from somewhere i don't know exactly where but i know that she knows my friend and she comes from the door and start to tell her friend that is working with her that the doors opened and closed by them self so i loled but ofcourse i was in stress at that moment and they loled too except for the girl that told us that right and all my friends think that i am the devil or something i tried to explain that i am mentally ill but they just belief what i said before, i contacted the docters

seems like people want to drive me crazy thats there main goal to get me in a nut house

3 weeks ago i was in the box with them the lights turned off and on but sh i t happens right its just a electric thing right or when the window broke its just glass cancer s hit happens right i tried to explain so many times but they are ignorant they wanna hear what they belief not what reality is i did recherche on this and discovered that such things are not real

maybe they are in religion books but they had a other concept of speaking so they where revering demon possesion as mental illness only with different words and knowledge

no disrespect to you if you are offended but thats reality and those people won't get me in a nut house 


I am afraid people can be cruel and ignorant. Do not allow yourself to be defined by what people say about you, but by what you want to achieve. my wife has a severe mental illness too, but she has learned to manage it and has a fulfilling happy life. It is crucial to get the right antipsychotic medication in the right dose, and there is some trial-and-error at first, because everyone is different. You cannot stop people being cruel and ignorant but you can respond my making a positive difference your way. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment