Thursday 23 January 2014

Should I ask a girl out twice?

Sunny says:
So I asked a girl out for a date the same night and she said she was busy, but come back to her work and ask again the next time. I am kind of hesitant about going back because A. I don't want to look like a creep and B. She was super nice, smiley and friendly the first time I don't want to be that guy that she has to shoot down rudely.
On the other hand. She was super friendly and could have said, I'm not interested, I have a boyfriend, plain old no thanks or whatever but instead she told me to come back and ask again. .so. ...My best friend says she "wants me to chase her" but he is a kinda over confident sometimes. What do you guys think? 


Time to grow a pair Sunny! Feel the fear and do it anyway! Go ask her! never let fear of rejection get in your way. Sounds promising to me, but even if you get blown out, do exactly the same with the next girl. The way to deal with potential rejection is to walk right through it and out the other side! Be strong, grit your teeth, show some guts and good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment