Monday 27 January 2014

What should I do about the co-worker I'm hot for?

Anonyme says:
So, I'm falling more and more in love with one of my coworkers... Yet, i dont dont feel like he treats me the same way as he does with every body else.
I'm hoping I'm not stuck in the friendzone.. And that I can tell him how i feel or that i like him more than as just a friend/coworker.

1rst question: what are signs that he sees me as more than a coworker?

2nd: why would he be all quiet at some times, then other times super talkative?

3rd: how can I tell him or hint him out that i do like him without scaring him off?

**take in mind he is 19 and i am 17..** 


The problem may be that you are under-age - that can be a problem to those who are over the 18+ line, and he may need some persuading. If you really like this guy, you will have to have the courage to tell him how you feel. Better to be rejected than saying "if only" to yourself later.

No comments:

Post a Comment