Sunday 26 January 2014

I screwed up my chance to date him

Elexus says:
We weren't dating. But I liked him and he liked me. I heard him tell his friend "that's my girl, that's my lady" and his friend said "that is NOT your girl, that is not your girl."*he repeated a few more times, then about 15 minutes later (keep in mind he's 18, my crush) I walked out again and his friend asked me how old I was and I said I'm in highschool.. Then his friend said that's not your girl. Then my crush said that's not my girl. And I heard him :/ afterwards, a little later. He looked at me a couple of times and I haven't noticed him looking at me like usual. This happened friday. Please help me! What do I do?! How bad did I **** up?! Is there ANYTHING I can say that'll make him like Me again?? Plz. I've had a crush on him since summer 2013 and I just found out he HAD a crush on me Friday... He basically looked past me all day yesterday until last night i called his name and he said "huh whaa?" I said "hiiiiii" he said "wats up" but i doubt he knew it was me cos it was dark.

This is a simple one but you will need some courage. The guy clearly likes you and you like him. Other people for their own reasons don't want you two to hook up. Life doesn't deliver you goodies on a plate, only the opportunities, and you have to take them. Tell him you got something he needs to know, then tell him how you feel and why you did what you did earlier. if you want to hook up, have the courage to make it happen. 


No comments:

Post a Comment