Sunday 26 January 2014

Does my relationship have a future?

Ella says:
So I've been with this guy 10 months and at first it was great, but I made a mistake by pushing him away, he would cry and i was convinced he was a good guy, but come to find out he liked other girls and flirted with them. Then it was fine and he started doing mean stuff like talking to girls in front of me, and lying, and walking away from me, but i always apologized and he would break up with me and we would get back together, i honestly believe that the only thing i did wrong was push him away but he says i did more. I would come see him and take time out of my day to do so and he said i was"following him".He has said mean things to me, let his family say stuff about me,and said he'd have someone new in a few months and more, but i honestly believe one day he will realize hes wrong, hopefully soon? What do you think? Would you take him back once he realized he was wrong
and this new girl hes been talking to has a boyfriend and their talking behind his back and his family is supporting it and saying stuff about me and i keep telling him" if shes talking to you while shes with him she'll talk to someone else while shes with you, but he doesnt seem to get it, but i think God is going to deal with him, her and his family

and he lies to his rebound and says shes not a rebound even though he told me she was, and he would ignore me the girl who actually tried to talk to her and he hasnt even seen her in two years, and he said everything he didnt do for me he was going to do for her , when i tried and she didnt.
And she even told this one guy they broke up because apparently he kept asking her but if someone really wants to be with you, they wont deny it
When do you think itll catch up to him?

he told me that he broke up with me because i broke his heart, and i hurt him, and it could have worked out, and he didnt imagine himself with anyone other than me and he didnt talk to her while he was with me and talked to her after he broke up with me. Today i asked if he was with her, and later he kissed me 3 times, and told me thats what i have left after he leaves and i said" you never know whats gonna happen" and i said that meaning one day maybe we could get back together and he said" i didnt say i did"
and he even called her a rebound

and his family insults me and supported of him talking to someone who was with someone which i think is messed up
God bless you


I have no hesitation in advising you to let this guy go - if you don't, all you're going to get is hurt. You're clearly very attracted to this guy but sometimes love just aint enough - this is such an example. The reason? Your relationship has always lacked those vital qualities that keep people together - trust, honesty and forgiveness - your relation has very little of any of these. There is excitement and passion between you, but there will never be love and joy. Move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment