Thursday 23 January 2014

Boyfriend is not happy I'm pregnant

Anonymous says:

Ok so here's the deal: ever since i found out i was pregnant my boyfriend has been mean to me (hes excited and wants the baby) nd no this isnt just my horomones! Last night the first time in 3 years he hung up (we were in a fight) with out saying i love u nd before he would NEVER do tht. He dont feel the need to be with me all the time. Nd he dont always ask me what im doing. Nd no this isnt all in my head! Its like he thinks im stuck wih him because im pregnant so he can treat me how he wants. So wht im going to do is tell him im getting an abortion (im really not) and see if he treats me any different. If he does then screw him im done and going to focus on my baby!
Nd its not just those things like he cqlled me a ***** fr the first time EVER! Hes just been really different literally since the day he found out about the baby this was three weeks ago. Nd he wanted a baby so no hes not scared he already has a 9yo nd hes a really good dad. He usualy treats me like a princes.
 
The one thing you must absolutely NOT do is tell such a terrible lie. That will certainly not help matters. You are keeping the baby and that's that.
He is certainly having a hard time accepting you are pregnant. You need to nicely and calmly give him a choice. If he wants to stand by you, that's great but he has to be nice. If he can't handle it, tell him he doesn't have to, and you'll save up all your lovin' for your baby.
Having a baby is hard enough without a partner being mean and resentful, so he needs to shape up or ship out.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment