Tuesday 28 January 2014

Should I have sex with him?

Alexis says:
We dated earlier this year but broke up soon after because it was awkward since we were best friends before that.. Well awhile later we started talking about having a one night stand, and he said he really wanted to have sex with me.. I didn't know what to say.
He is wanting to hang out friday, and go back to his house. He told me his parents are out of town and he wants me to stay the night. What do I do?
I'm a virgin, and I mean I don't really mind being one but I kind of want to lose my virginity.
Should I sleep with him? It would be an one night stand..


This is a simple one. You are now at the age of consent. Do you consent? Meaning, is this what you want? Only your heart knows the answer! A good thing is that you clearly know the score before you decide. Be aware that the first time is not always the best, unless you're lucky enough to have a partner who is skilled and sensitive. It must be your choice and yours alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment