Thursday 23 January 2014

What does her text mean?

Barney says:
Me and a girl have been texting a little bit, not a lot because I'm really busy. I like her, think she likes me but is 1 of those girls that really starts low as far as investments concerned. Well I approached her the first time by saying she's totally hot.
We were talking about our dogs and she said her dog walks around with its tongue out and I said "your dog must get loads of attention from male dogs ;) you think dogs take after their owners :P" .. To which she replied with "Haha shhh".

I'm only going to be myself in my reply. But what does she mean by that text? 


You are overthinking this, it's just an exchange of humour. There will be less scope for confusion when you start properly dating 

No comments:

Post a Comment