Tuesday 21 January 2014

How can I be open about my feelings?

Anonymous asked:
I always bottle my feelings up. I feel like no one cares enough to listen, except myself. so I just forget about my feelings all together... and my bf is really starting to dislike that I don't tell him how I'm feeling ever... it's just I never know what I'm feeling, or I can't put it into words. and honestly I just don't notice/know what it is I'm feeling.
How can I stop this and start finding how I feel and telling him more often? 


Not everyone is good at expressing themselves. That said, you can't have it both ways. You can't say no one cares to listen and then refuse to talk about how you feel. It may be easier for you to go about it in a different way. If you are finding it hard to attach a label to your feelings, express what you like and dislike, want and don't want. Your boyfriend will then at least know if you approve of him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment