Thursday 23 January 2014

How can accept the fact that girls fart and poop too?

Chase Elliott says:
You might think this is some joke or me being a troll but the truth is there are LOTS of guys like me who can't handle knowing this. Put it this way, if I fell in love with the perfect girl and went out and bought a ring, got her in the perfect time and place to propose...but heard her fart before doing it; I would have to delay proposing like a week or two, until it gets out of my mind... 

Good thing you're not with my wife - you'd have a nervous breakdown! The short answer is GET OVER IT. If you can't you are not going to be very successful in relationships. If it's that serious a problem for you, a good NLP-trained therapist will help you. Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy is also a good option, or hypnotherapy. Some therapists will give you a big discount or traet you for free in return for a commendation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment