Thursday 23 January 2014

I can smell him from a distance!

Maggie MacBrowne says:
My crush works with me and has a very distinct smell. I can smell him when he walks in the door. Here's the catch - NO ONE else can smell him. I've commented that he always smells weird and everyone looks at me funny. It's a strange musky odor that I've only ever smelled on him. It's extremely strong to me. He left his coat at work once and I could smell him in the store the whole night, but no one else did. It's not cologne. I wasn't sure how I felt about the smell at first, because it was so different, but now it's pleasant to me and makes me want to be around him more. Is it some sort of hormone? Or pheromone? If I'm the only one who can smell that smell...do I have a distinctive smell to HIM? 

Some people are gifted with an enhanced sense of smell. I know a mother who says her children have a unique smell she can distinguish from everyone else. Don't worry about it - it's a gift that you just need to keep quietly to yourself in normal life or perhaps will give an edge in certain lines of work, such as in cosmetics.

No comments:

Post a Comment