Friday 24 January 2014

Sexual dreams about my uncle

Whovian1 says:
Please help no one answered this question before when I posted it here!
He's not even really related to me, only by marriage to my aunt...who he has actually divorced recently. I haven't seen him in a year come February. I keep having these recurring dreams were I go to live with him in his apartment( that always changes because he only got it like a month ago and I haven't seen it yet...and unfortunately probably won't) and we sort of fall in love and have this kinky sex. He's 20 years my senior and I should definitely not be having these thoughts/dreams. I don't know what to do... I feel disgusted with myself but I just can't stop... 


Are these genuine dreams or is it also a sexual fantasy when you're awake? In either case, don't be too hard on yourself. We all have some kind of inappropriate thought, dream or fantasy. Thoughts and dreams aren't "you", they are things that happen TO you as experiences inside your head. You cannot control what enters your mind.

What you CAN control (with practice) is what has your attention. I strongly recommend meditation as a good way of emptying your mind of unwanted thought and focusing the attention on your hopes and ambitions. When your ability to focus is strong enough, unwanted thoughts still lurk around but they will no longer distress you.

No comments:

Post a Comment