Thursday 20 February 2014

She wants to take it slower than I would like

James says:
Met a girl about 3 weeks ago and we get on really well.
We've met up about 4/5 times now and i've been to her house and met her parents and she's been to mine etc.

Last night, I was at her house and she cooked dinner. We were in her bedroom and I told her that I really like her and attracted to her and asked if we could take things further.

She said she really likes me and and likes spending time with me and she's glad I told her . She's also turned down other guys for me. But she's starting a new job next week and for the moment, she's going to be working 2x jobs. She said she didn't have any expectations and wanted to focus on herself for a bit. We still passionately kissed and it was awesome.

I told her i'm in no rush as this is still kind of new to me. She still wants to see me. I said the last thing I want is to be friend-zoned and she said she's not going to do that to me.

Just wondering if anyone has been in this situation before? Not sure where to go from here to be honest. Feel a little bit heartbroken 


Easy tiger! I don't see a problem here. it is normally the prerogative of girls to set the pace. If you want her, you will accept that and enjoy your times together. The spaces between are good for you, keeping you interested and at the same time allowing you both to grow as individuals. Accept her reassurances and trust her unless/until you have firm evidence she no longer wants you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment