Thursday 13 February 2014

Why can't I make friends?

Kuni says:
.. I wouldn't say I'm unapproachable I'm just kinda quiet and look a little depressed at times but that's just me. I feel like ppl look down on me especially since there at times when I can't do my responsibilities as a class rep sometimes ppl judge me while when my other classmates did something wrong ppl joke it off and maintain good relationship idk what's wrong here:( I'm the kind of person that can't refuse ppl my classmates also use me and make me do things although we are very not close I just can't refuse and when I finish the work no one seems to care about me although I did it they care about the one that ordered me , really makes me feel depressed and unneeded. Always in class, I'm always there , alone . While everyone is within groups having discussions full of laughter. I realized I can't keep up conversations too when I approach others especially since my classmates are the popular types which swears etc I'm not this type I prefer talking life stuff.
So why???
Thanks! 


Your issue is a simple one - LOW SELF-ESTEEM. You need to start believing in yourself. There's a very simple rule in psychology - whatever you keep thinking, you're going to get more of it! You need to shift your focus away from what you're not achieving and instead put it on something positive.

For example, you will have some kind of gift or talent, something you can do better than the average guy. Whatever that talent is, that's your destiny and fulfilment right there - you need to focus on it and the difference you can make with it. If you're not sure what you're good at, ask someone you respect to tell you.

You now need to do some research, firstly on ways to develop positive thinking and secondly how to develop your talent, so get Googleing! Once you realize what you're good at and what difference you want to make with it, you'll start to attract people who appreciate it and grow your own social circle.

Understand this - without self-belief there is only grief. Begin learning the discipline of positive thinking today!

No comments:

Post a Comment