Thursday 20 February 2014

I'm worried that I will never find love

Soniya says:
I hate the disparity between the sexes…a confident, attractive and successful woman of 34 is scared that she will never find love but a 40+ man almost always knows there are several options for him even women as young as 30-35 will want him..
how can a lady improve her chances? please don't say compromise..since we all want a partner we are attracted to and compatible with..

for example, I am attracted to taller (5.9) and above, good looking guys with good personality and decent work…since i offer the same.. 


I strongly recommend joining a dating site/agency. It would cut out all the "hoping the right one turns up" and would be well worth the cost, allowing you to pick and choose potential candidates. My best friend met his wife through such an agency.

No comments:

Post a Comment