Thursday 20 February 2014

I can't bear to see my ex with his fiancee!

Lucia says:
We were together for three years. Then he changed his mind, and told me to be just friends and said we can't marry, and now he is getting marry to an other girl.

He doesn't seem that happy, but when ever I see he is laughing with his fiance, I feel too sad.

I stop contacting him, but I see him in our club sometimes.

This feeling hurts me that I feel he is happy with his life after making me sad, and he knows I am sad. But he doesn't do anything.

He just said he is sorry for hurting me, and he said he can't bear the pain of guilt and he cried.

But I am still sad. His apologize didn't change my mood. Because I think if he was really sorry, he would never done such thing to us.

How can I cope with this pain of seeing him happy and do not suffer???

Thank you 



Many of us have been there - seeing your ex with someone else. Exceedingly painful isn't it? It only really becomes easier when you yourself have moved on and built a new life for yourself, and that takes time. Be patient, it does get better. There is life, a much better one, after your ex. Go on YouTube and sing along to Gloria Gaynor's I WILL SURVIVE a few times. It's inspiring!

No comments:

Post a Comment