Thursday 13 February 2014

He doesn't seem to know what he wants

Future Author And Critic Says:
My ex and I broke up in early December. We had been together for almost 3 years. We broke up because I didn't realize that I was pushing him away (I didn't mean to). Then the day after we broke up he started to date some girl from his school. However, he had been cheating consistently on her with me for two months. Last month he was saying all of these things like he missed me, and that he loves me. But a few days ago he only said that stuff because he didn't want to lose me. I brought up how he lied to me and how it really hurt me because I still love him and he told me that he didn't know what he was doing?

What does that mean? And I know he didn't say those things just for sex because we agreed to have a friends with benefits relationship before he started saying those things. Is he just confused on what he wants because I accidentally pushed him away? I'm pretty sure he still loves me but he seems confused.


Greedy rather than confused might be a better word - this is a guy who wants to have his cake and eat it. I know you don't want to let him go, but if you want to hurt less in the long run, and keep your self-respect, ditch this immature individual right now.
He knows how to mess with your head and push your buttons, and the only way it will stop is for you to put yourself out of reach. Settle for nothing less than absolute loyalty, honesty and trust. This guy cannot and will never give you any of these. it will hurt and you will cry, but you'll cry a lot more and hurt a lot more if you let this go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment