Thursday 13 February 2014

Is he taken?

MNM says:
So the guy I like has this female friend. He only ever refers to her as a friend. We talked today and I asked if he had any plans on valentines. He said he joked to his boss that his friend would come over. He would give her a cookbook so she could make dinner and a vaccum and duster but she had to keep them in his house. He then tells me she is busy anyway. They did not spend thanksgiving,xmas, nye or day or his bday together either. I am not sure what to make of it.... ?? 

If you're serious about wanting to know how it is then show some courage and ask the guy out! To be honest, I don't believe in being backwards about coming forwards if you want someone. Neither does my missus. When I moved into her area I was immediately flirted with by three girls. She was one of them, and though the other was her friend she had no scruples about treading on toes to get me - and she did!

Don't "miss the bus" out of fear or "consideration" - show some courage and make your move!

No comments:

Post a Comment