Thursday 13 February 2014

Time to let go?

punkt says:
Me and my ex started seeing each other again because he wanted me to. He still had feelings left and I had some too. Anyways, we've been seeing each other for a month now and a week ago I started to notice that he was cold and acted weird with me. Like whenever I said "I love you" he figured out a way to change the subject so he wouldn't have to say it back. I talked to him about this and asked what was wrong he said nothing, I asked him several times for like 2 weeks and he said no. Until from nowhere he said that he lost his feelings for me >3 weeks ago< and didn't want to tell me. I asked him why he didn't tell me because if he had told me earlier I wouldn't have been so in love again and I would take it easier but he said he didn't have the guts. Then he said he want to try again because he loves me and he wants to try to get his feelings back by spending time with me.
I'm very in love so I said okay, and now ive been trying to hang out with him but he stills acts cold and weird. Like he never picks up the phone cause he doesn't want to talk cause he is tired, he is always to tired to go out and see me, and when we speak im the only one holding the conversation up.

I dont know what to do, ive talked to him about this that its hard for me to try with someone who even cant reply when I say I miss him. Its like he wants to try but he doesn't want to hang out with me or talk to me that much.. I dont know what to do im sick of this. But I love him.

Also we have a lot of problems because he never tells me when he feels something is wrong and when we fight he never want to solve anything cause he doesn't want to talk. What should I do? should i just tell him to tell me when he is ready to try again for real or what? I dont want to be the one fighting for him when he doesn't try at all..


Here is the reality - love takes two. Your love is unrequited, and he isn't strong enough to push you away, so you must be the strong one instead. He'll never be able to give you something he just hasn't got. You're fighting for a love that's long dead, and I think you know this already, and you just needed someone to tell you obvious.
So I'm telling you - walk away sweetheart, and save up all your lovin' for someone who's lovin' you!

No comments:

Post a Comment