Thursday 20 February 2014

Is she playing games with me?

The Unknown says:
I met this lady friend of mine last year after she basically dragged me to her student flat to show me off to her friends and say how gorgeous i was. I get called tat a lot (not being vain). Anyways a few weeks later she gave me her house number and said 'call me if u feel like calling'. This was last year though. She is a 10/10 blonde who every guy in my uni thinks is a beauty. And a very flirty outgoing girl. During the summer last year we'd text on and off, soemtimes i'd initiate sometimes she would. It wasn't like everyday or anythin. Sometimes as a friend she'd say things like 'i hate everyone' or 'i hate everyone how are you?' Another time she once texted me saying 'my friend is takig ages to arrive to this trai station, entertain me xx'. We were friends
Tpwards the end of last year when i was starting uni again she messaged me on facebook saying 'looking forward to sleeping with girls in freshers week are we ;)'. And eventually when she asked about my love life and told her about theres a girl that keeps chasing me who i dont like she told me to go for her and that shes pretty. I thought she was acting weird here. We at somepoint had a minor fallout. Even though we made up we didnt talk for 2 months. However when i saw her last month on a night out she gave me a soft smile and kinda parred as opposed to the tight hugs shed normally give me. When i saw her at the bar she started kissing me and said i was a good kisser. Then she walked off completely. Another night when i saw her again a soft smile and kinda ignored me.

But then last week when i saw her out and she ignored me i went home early out of boredom. I woke up to 2 texts from her asking where i was. During the night 2 days ago she text me and asked if i was awake and said that i could come see her at a bar if i wanted to. I couldnt be bothered i asked her to bring her and her lady friends to my flat to chill with my boys. She was so drunkk kept punching me playfully. Before she left she gave me a kiss on the lips and cheek. She then texted me saying ' have a fun night with your friends xx'.

I got a tweet from her the next day saying 'thanks for hosting me last night, duno how you put of with me all the time x'. Is she playing games ? I think she is!


If a serious relationship was going to develop, it would have done by now. You are two people who basically like each other but not so much that you have fallen head over heels in love. She is just a natural flirt - which is fine, we all do it! If you're looking for a serious relationship, this isn't the place to look, and you need to avoid her if she's messing with your head.

No comments:

Post a Comment