Thursday 6 February 2014

Will I EVER get a girlfriend?

Bigsmoke23 says:
I tried to call this girl today but my call just rang once and then went straight to voicemail saying that the number was busy. I also have trouble sending her texts and iMessage doesn't work. So I think she has blocked me. I feel so sad because when we first met it seemed like we got on really well. I cant see myself ever having a girlfriend as I am already nearly 24. I feel awful every time I get rejected and it sucks. How do I move on from these negative experiences and have hope for the future? 

There really is someone for everyone - the trouble is finding them! She is definitely out there somewhere! Two things you must do - firstly NEVER GIVE UP no matter how painful rejection is, just move on. Secondly I would join a reputable dating agency. This takes all the luck and guesswork out of meeting someone, and although it will cost you money, it will be worth it, besides which, if you want a girlfriend, I can tell you they're expensive anyway! 

No comments:

Post a Comment