Thursday 13 February 2014

My boyfriend wants my ex arrested

Jennifer says:
So like my ex started flirting with me so i told him i had a boyfriend so he got mad and started messaging me alot of stuff on facebook. So my boyfriend saw the messages and beat him up so now he wants to get him arrested he messaged me on facebook about getting him arrested. 
 
On one hand it's nice to have a boyfriend who wants to protect you, but I fully understand that you don't want any hassle. I would suggest that if your ex "gets the message" then ask your boyfriend to drop it. If your ex continues to harass you, it's time to name and shame. Tell EVERYBODY that he is doing it and file a harassment complaint with the Police. I appreciate that you don't want any of this grief, but sometimes you just have to respond to the situation you face.

No comments:

Post a Comment