Tuesday 11 February 2014

I grabbed his wrist

Priya R says:
So there is this guy I've a huge crush on. Many people (not kidding) think he's ugly. But frankly speaking I like him for his good heart and intelligent brain. So yesterday we go our annual class photographs to get autographs at the back. He had signed a simple "Best of luck". He had also said that that photo would be worth millions one day because he had signed it (he's the class topper and is very ambitious). Today, I and another friend of mine gave our photos to this guy. He kept the photos on his table and went away. My crush came by and randomly picked up the photos and started reading the well wishes. He again told me that that photo could make me a billionaire. I saw and I just be like, "Give it to me. You autographed, right?" He asked "Who's is it?" My name was written at the bottom. I said it was mine and he just be like "So? Can't I read it?" In an attempt to take it back, I caught hold of his wrist. He didn't wiggle or jiggle, he just stood. More like a statue. I held onto his wrist for a long time. He didn't try to remove my grip. Later when he said something, I laughed and our eyes met. He literally enlarged his eyes (sorta freaky).
Does he like me?
Should I ask him out? 


This is a no-brainer! Of course he likes you and of course you should ask him out. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment