Monday 10 February 2014

Why does he act so strangely?

KGirl says:
I was with my boyfriend and in a bad mood because I was reminded that I have to move in a few months. My boyfriend started being in a bad mood because I was. He asked how he could help. He asked if a kiss would help and I said yes. He kissed me on the cheek 3 times and hugged me 3 times too. He kept pacing back in forth between kisses and hugs like he had the jitters or was nervous. Sometimes he'd get really close to my face so our noses would touch and our lips would be about an inch apart. He would just stare at me and then start pacing again. Once, while our lips were about an inch apart, he turned his head a little so our noses weren't touching and then backed away and started pacing again. Why was he doing all this stuff?? 

You are over-analyzing this - the guy simply doesn't know how to deal with you. This is not uncommon, not many guys really understand what women want. Of course women make this worse by expecting their men to be like women and figure it out. Make it easy for him. Tell him yourself how you want to be kissed, hugged and consoled, and what you DON'T want. If you wait for him to figure it out you'll be waiting a long time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment