Thursday 13 February 2014

Why wouldn't she do this in bed?

Ygnrt says:
Women when having sex have to feel comfortable around you. At least that is what I was told. Why do some girls take forever to feel comfortable around a guy? Is it have to do with trust? In one of my past relationships which lasted 5 years my ex would get upset when I would ask her to do a certain thing to me. For 4 years she always said she would, but she never did and that was a lie. She obviously didn't feel comfy enough with me. She supposedly loved me and went into depression after I dumped her. But if she loved me so much why didn't she feel comfy enough and trust me?
I am just curious what goes through a woman's head. When they say they need to feel comfortable around a guy to do things. 


If the specific activity was that important to you, you were clearly with the wrong woman! Having said that, you have more to learn about sexual relationships.

All relationships are about compromise. Inevitably in bed, you will both have different preferences. If one of yours is clearly repulsive to the other, you then have a decision to make. How much do you love her? If you love her, you will not force her or even put pressure on her to do something she hates - you will sacrifice that preference in order to keep her.

Everyone is unique, and what is sexy to one is disgusting to another - it's nothing to do with how comfortable you are in a relationship, but purely to do with what you like. I suspect that she was comfortable with you, but not with what you wanted to do.

Please understand that sexual relationships are not about you getting your way - it's about giving as well as getting pleasure. You can't give pleasure if she hates what you're doing. If you are not sexually compatible, or you are not prepared to compromise, the relationship is doomed from the start. 

No comments:

Post a Comment