Tuesday 13 May 2014

Confusing Behaviour

Anonymous Says:
Hung out with this guy Ive been talking to for a few months and went on a few dates before. This last date he was more open and teasing. We ended up making out and dry sex..he was really turned on. Didnt go further because he didnt bring a condom but I was the one who was blunt and asked.

When he was leaving in the morning he said he cant believe where the time went and was sad. he kissed me good bye he said next time. He's been liking my fb pictures since but finally texted me after 4 days asking about my day, finals and etc. but why did he wait so long to reach out to me

Think he's truly interested or am I just another option for him?

wanted a guys honest opinion :)

There isn't enough information to draw any conclusion. Guys are often not good at expressing their feelings or knowing how to develop a relationship. So it boils down to you. If you want a guy who's assertive, knows what he wants and goes to get it, this is clearly not the guy for you. If on the other hand you like him and want to help him out, tell him what you want in terms how often you meet and how you want him to behave. If he goes for it, fine, but if he's hard work to get a response from, maybe you need to move on 

No comments:

Post a Comment