Friday 30 May 2014

How do I ask this girl out?

Dude says
Ok, so this may seem a little complicated, but I really like this girl and want to ask her out. We do not know each other too well. Essentially she is my good friend's sister, but he really wants me to go out with her as he sees me as an upstanding guy. So he totally approves. I just do not know how to even go about asking her out? I don't even have her number. We must about 2-3 years ago and one could tell we both liked each other a little, but I am just a wimp when it comes to girls. How can I go about this? Please, please help!?

Thank you so much!! :)


You're right - you are making this complicated and it isn't. What you're really looking for is a way to get with her free of risk, awkwardness and embarrassment. Let me save you some time and head-scratching - THERE IS NO SUCH WAY.

Feel the fear of failure, feel the awkwardness, embarrassment AND ASK HER OUT ANYWAY. Since you have access to her brother, finding out her contact details will be no hard task. Your line is simple - "Forgive me for being so bold, but I think you are lovely and I'd be most honoured if you would go on a date with me."

All of life is about taking risks. Sometimes those risks pay off, more often they don't and you burn. But every time you burn, you learn. So keep failing, keep burning, keep taking risks because THAT'S how people get successful. Burning feels better than cowardice any day. Stop procrastinating and go to it. And good luck!

btw Girls like guys who've got a little courage.

No comments:

Post a Comment