Tuesday 13 May 2014

My girlfriend is bugging me

Tron says:
I'm curious if I am just being a total asshole or not.
I've been dating this girl for 4 months and really enjoy spending time with her and she has a great personality, BUT after having spent more and more time with her, is it normal that I find her kind of irritating, because she tries WAY too hard to CONSTANTLY be cute and like quirky around me?

For example, she almost always talks to me in a high-pitched really cute voice and says stuff like
" BAAAABBBEEE" and over-pronounces it kind of like a kid. And she'll just do random stuff like do dorky/cute dances in front of me in her underwear while I'm watching TV, which yea is attractive the first time but when you know someone's doing it for your attention you're kind of like... meh. And then like, when she does cute stuff and I try to ignore it I can see her in the corner of my eye like staring at me really hard to see my reaction to whatever cute thing she just did.

Most guys don't like girls being too affectionate all the time - it's kinda oppressive. Your next move comes from asking yourself this question honestly: how would I feel if she dumped me right now? If the answer is relief you're with the wrong girl - dump her now. You will break her heart but you will both be better off in the long run. If you would miss her terribly then you need to either accept it or tell her to cool it - explain what you want her to do. Whatever you do, you will need the courage to do the right thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment