Friday 23 May 2014

Which guy do I choose?

Emily says:
There are a few guys that I like but can't decide what I should do.
Guy 1:
I have known him for a little over a year now and whenever I see him I get really excited. Like my heart is gonna explode but he doesn't seem to give me much attention.
Guy 2:
I met him about 6 months ago. I am pretty sure he likes me or is just friendly. He asks to hang out with me and play video games. (I am a real big gamer).
Guy 3:
I met him about 6 months ago and I know he likes me. He broke up with his previous girlfriend for me and tries pretty hard to make me happy.
Guy 4:
I met about 2 months ago through a friend. We were playing games online and he was added to the Skype call. A few weeks I met him in person. I know he likes me for one he told me and when we went out the other day he kissed me but now he isn't talking to me much, which might have to do with his best friend dying but everything is still confusing.
Any help would be great, thank you! :D 


There is no formula! Logic doesn't come in to relationships. You just have to go with your heart. It will be the one you can least bear to be without. Having said that, be honest with yourself whether you really want to commit to anyone yet. The time may not be right. You are within your rights to "play the field" so long as you are honest and open about doing so.

No comments:

Post a Comment