Tuesday 20 May 2014

I am confused about a shy guy

Rosie says:
There's this guy that I happen to like, but not sure if he feels the same way.  I'm close friends with his sister. Before we'd just shake hands but recently he started hugging me, but surprisingly he only hugs me where there are no people around. Sometimes when I go to his house he only says hi and pretends not to know me. In addition sometimes he acts childish if I'm there, and once we went to the park with his brothers and sister, they made a joke about their parents kissing in the car, and he said that he'd like to do that with his wife. He's a nice polite guy so I'm quite confused as whether his only being nice or there's more to it. He hasn't asked for my number but has added me on Facebook and his mum told my mum that she wanted me to marry him
Any suggestions will be much appreciated 


Do you really want to hang around waiting for this guy firstly to be sure what he wants, and if it's you, to ask you out? You might be waiting a long time. Unless you want to make all the running and ask HIM out, forget him. Don't settle for second best - you want someone who wants you bad, or you're better off single.

No comments:

Post a Comment