Saturday 17 May 2014

What does it mean when my boyfriend masturbates thinking about another girl that likes him?

Alexis says
I just want to understand why he would do that. I wouldn't care if it had been to a celebrity. But he masturbated to a girl that likes him. It's not some random girl. I'm upset but I want to understand all he's told me is he thinks she's pretty and he's checked her out. It hurts and I don't know what I should do.

His honesty with you is in one sense a good sign. Generally, even happily committed men fantasize about women all the time - that's the nature of men. However, so openly fantasizing about someone in reach is a bit much for any girl to take.

Your first option is to dump him on the spot. That is the safest if you don't want to be hurt badly.

The second option is establish a line. Firstly tell him you don't want to hear about his fantasies with other women you both know and at the first hint of a genuine flirt with another woman, he's out. If he can't keep this discipline you were never going to keep him anyway.

It's good that he's open and honest, but that's useless to you if he can't keep his penis in his pants.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment