Sunday 25 May 2014

He hasn't asked me to marry him!

Melissa says:
My boyfriend tells me he wants to marry me all the time but I haven't seen a ring or heard a proposal, its more of actions speak louder than words thing on that part, but he takes care of me , never embarrassed of me when I'm not looking my best, I feel he loves me for me even tho I'm hard on him.
His birthday is coming up and I would love to marry him, i found the prefect engagement ring for him but I'm unsure if I should propose or just get the ring and wait until he does or just get him something else for his birthday.


There are clearly many positives in your relationship and it would be a shame if you spoiled it with your impatience. Guys who take care of you properly and are fanciable as well are not so easy to come by. It's perfectly understandable how you feel but you need to let it go until he's ready, and just get on with loving each other and getting ready to be a family. Focus on what you've already got rather than what you haven't yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment