Friday 23 May 2014

He gave me Chlamydia TWICE

Anonymous says:
- Been seeing a guy for about 4 months now, we were pretty much in a relationship but without the official 'label' of being in one.
-We used to have sex often and i had symptoms for chamydia once so i got checked and i was positive, he said he was negative and it definately wasnt him and must have been my ex. I asked my ex and he was negative too, so i thought it mustve been this new guy, but i gave him a second chance because i really liked talking to him and i knew that he was probably just embarased and if he secretly had it he would get treated for it anyway.
- So 2 months go by and we're still talking and having sex and i get tested again just to be safe and it turns out im positive for chlamydia again, so i sent him a long abusive message saying that he has been lying this whole time and telling him how stupid he was for not getting treated properly and for giving to me again.
-He lies to me for another 2 days saying he doesnt know what im talking about and is upset that im acussing him and later on he calls me and admits to having it from the very start.
-He said he was sorry a milliom times and is literally begging me to keep talking to him, but im not sure what to do. he really hurt me and put my health at risk and let me have unprotected sex with him while he hadn't fully finished his treatment which i think is so rude and disrespectful, but i really like him and he promised me he'll never lie again.

This would be his last chance, should I forgive him? 



It's time for you to stop being a mug. You should have dumped this guy the very first time he lied to you about such a serious health issue. You have absolutely nothing to gain being anywhere near this man. Trust is absolutely essential to a relationship and this highly irresponsible individual is not worthy of any.

And in future, INSIST on a condom with any new sexual partner until there is a long-term monogamous commitment.

No comments:

Post a Comment