Tuesday 20 May 2014

He's changed

Carissa says:
There's this guy that I've been really good friends with for a while and we recently started partying together, and like three weeks ago we were coming home from a party and I knew he wanted me because he had his hands all over me and I was laying on him but i didn't want to do anything because we were both pretty drunk and I didn't want it to be awkward between us. But last week Saturday we had a really intense make out session and we were completely sober and he walked me home after and it was really cute. But we went back to school on Monday and his face normally lights up when he sees me and he gives me a hug and all that but he didn't do that and he hasn't talked to me since and I don't even know what to do. I'm not sure if I like him and want a relationship but im certain I want my friend back and I don't know how to go about it. We're both 17 btw 

Guys are usually not good at expressing their feelings so the initiative will have to come from you. You need the courage to ask him what's wrong and tell him you don't want to lose his friendship. Be brave and good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment