Wednesday 21 May 2014

Am I wanted or friend-zoned?

Mermaidsienna says:
There is this guy...he always talks to me, says hello, asks me how I am, what I got up to on the weekend etc..
We used to talk on facebook too and he wanted to know my type of guy and he thought I was mysterious.
When I wasn't feeling well he walked me to my class and would keep popping up through the day which I thought was cute.
 

There was a day he kept popping up around me a couple of times and when we said bye at the end of class day he beat me to the bus stop which never happens and I saw him and said 'how did you get here so fast?' and he laughed.
He is good looking, popular with lots of the girls etc but is still single.
 

Then recently I used my car to drive to the shops during break time and he asked if I could give him a ride which I did and he said thanks and made this comment- 'I will try to find you again later' whatever that means haha.
Now even though he is caring towards me does that mean he likes me or has he friend-zoned me?


Well if he just wants be friends he's going way beyond the call of duty. This guy almost certainly wants you, but charming and caring as he is, he's a little short on courage, because he hasn't asked you out. You therefore have three options:
You can wait until he finally does
You can drop some very heavy hints (guys don't get subtle ones) that you would say yes if asked
You could ask HIM out.

He may not be so brave but he does seem a gentleman and that's not so common, so a relationship is certainly worth pursuing. If I was you I'd make him do at least some work and expect to be asked, but make it clear he's on a winner if he does.  

No comments:

Post a Comment