Friday 30 May 2014

Does he like me?

Lov says
My guy friend called me beautiful inside/out yrs ago, and recently at a party he sat super close to me on the couch. He touched my arm to talk, his leg & hip kept touching mine (he left it there), tried hard to get my attention, gave compliments, stared, said my name often, asked ques., smiled/laughed etc. But he never said he liked me, so I never reciprocated interest. Then I found out he went on a date with a girl I don't know. 2 weeks later he went the movies with me and my cousin. He offered his jacket when I was cold, and said goodnight, my name, sweet dreams. 


Yes he almost certainly likes you, but that it isn't really enough. He needs to show some courage and commitment as well if he wants to go with you. Your best strategy is to make it as easy as possible for him. Respond to his moves with gratitude and affection, give him every encouragement, but let the move be his. If he won't make it, he's not worth dating anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment