Tuesday 1 July 2014

What do I do about my controlling boyfriend?

Anonymous says:
We've been dating for a year and a couple of months, he is 9 years older than me, and he is controlling. I attend The university of Texas, when we first met, I was still talking to guys (texting) that attended UT, and he was hanging out at his house having parties with girls... we grew out of that but he doesn't "trust" me at UT, hates how we live 3.5 hours apart, and wants me to move to a sister-college of UT that is closer to his town so we can grow as a couple... I have a scholarship at UT and if I move, I will lose it. I was really supposed to go to that other school originally, but this extra $2.5K a semester helps me...
now to today,
 

I am attending a community college at home, and I texted him and said how I am going to tutoring today, he starts to question me so much, and finally calls. He starts yelling saying how I was a "hoe" in the past and how he doesn't trust me anywhere. And he thinks i am meeting with a tutoring guy and said your not going to go to that and sit down with some guy, you are not going to that. He called me a C***, a stupid b****, a sl**.... I feel like I cant breathe... Its my school, this is my school...?! I love UT but i feel like aftr dating him I convinced myself that I hate it... I really want to be with him, but this just makes me laugh on why he acts like this... I dont understand. Its been a year since ive talked to any guy from UT and he still brings this up 

Dump this guy RIGHT NOW if you don't want to be hurt in every way, and end up being fitted with a mass of tubes in the Emergency Room.

This is very serious. The essential key ingredients in any relationship is TRUST and RESPECT and this guy has none for you. It is NOT going to get any better and he is NOT going to change. You are in serious danger if you pursue this relationship a moment longer.  

No comments:

Post a Comment