Tuesday 1 July 2014

My boyfriend has a wetting problem

Tiffany says:
Me and my boyfriend are 17. I recently learned that he used to have some wetting issues from his mother. She told me that he use to wet the bed occasionally until he is 14 and he use to wear diaper for bed but he doesnt do that anymore.She was laughing and enjoying herself and I thought that was funny too but my bf just went red and left the room.

His mom just kept telling us how he use to keep havin no #2 accidents at day too. Anyway after couple of days we were walking outside the town and we stopped at a hill to sit and enjoy the view.it was going really well we were talking and kissing and laughing. I started to tickle him (because he is very tickleish lol) and he was like no! no! Im gonna pee myself!

I thought he was joking and kept on going until i saw a tiny spot on his ligh blue jeans i stopped in shock.then he started yelling at me normally he is a total gent alman.he said that i almost made him pee himself and he doesnt want to go back to old etc.etc eventhough I told him thats its ok I'm not judging him because of his little accident, but now he won't listen to me and we havent talked since! I feel really guilty, please help

This is a surprisingly common problem. Its proper name is Enuresis. Often sufferers are quite normal in every other way. Enuresis can be treated by Hypnotherapy (so I've seen a few clients with this problem) and other therapies. It is of course a profoundly upsetting and embarrassing problem to have.

There's not a lot you can do if he is refusing to talk to you. Hopefully he will come round if you persist. The problem can usually be worked around in relationships by adopting some do's and dont's. You can also give him my contact details if he needs some free advice.

By discussing the problem openly together and learning from him how to manage it together, his need not be the end of the relationship but he has to see it that way as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment