Thursday 3 July 2014

Do doctors ever fall for nurses?

Holly says:
So I'm a 28 year old woman and I'm a student nurse. At the moment i'm on placement in a hospital... I'm only first year so this is my first time working in a hospital.. I realise I'm "at the bottom of the food chain" amongst the staff lol.
I spotted a gorgeous young doctor yesterday (my first day). A couple of times we made brief eye contact but neither one of us spoke to the other.

Does he think he's too important and "above me" to talk to me bacause I'm just a student nurse and he is a doctor?

Today I was in his way. I said, "oh sorry," and moved out of the way. But he didn't say anything back.

Is it possible he might find me attractive? Or is he just looking at me to see that I'm looking at him for his ego's sake? 


Doctor/nurse relationships happen all the time, between all ranks, but that doesn't men everyone wants you. You clearly fancy him, but that doesn't mean it's mutual. There's no evidence at all that he's remotely interested. Turn on some flirtatious female charm and see if you get a response, but keep your feet on the ground - you can't win 'em all.

No comments:

Post a Comment