Tuesday 1 July 2014

My boyfriend called me a slut to his cousin

Emma says:
Me and my boyfriend took a break for a day and went to see his cousin he goes to his cousin for problems. In conversation with his cousin he said "dont botther with Emma,shes a total slut."
 

I'm not mad, just hurt. We are still together. He told me what he said yesterday because i asked why his cousin was asking so many questions about my past and I wasn't answering.
Is this his bad? He was mad at the time. Should I be upset or am I being a drama queen?


I don't think this is a respectful way to treat a lady, and I don't think you need to accept it. This is also about self-respect - you deserve to be affirmed and praised by your boyfriend, not put down.

I advise you therefore not to accept it, and if he won't treat you with respect, find someone who will. 

No comments:

Post a Comment