Thursday 3 July 2014

Our relationship is becoming serious

Mish says:
I've been seeing a guy. He told me that he fell for me hard and rightfully so. And how his heart literally beats differently for me. I know I'm NOT his first girlfriend. He's had girlfriends before me. We also text many times during the day and on the phone for hours about everything. On the phone few nights ago, he asks me a random question if I believe in soulmates. I told him I do. And he told he does too. I didn't think much of it because we talk about random things. And it's not like he said I was his soulmate, he just asked my opinion. Our goodbyes on the phone are like 10 minutes plus. When we hung up, we texted again and he texts me "where have you been all my life ? Goodness :) "
We have a lot of fun together, but when we get serious, we do get serious. We seriously can talk about everything. We are quite young, only 23, but we are mature. He grew up with pastor parents and have a strong family. I grew up in a similar household so we hold similar values. Yesterday when we were talking, he asks me a random question again asking how many children I wanted. I told him I wanted 2, preferably 1 daughter and 1 son. Then he agreed with me and we had a convo on that about 10 minutes how he believes a guy should have a strong woman beside who can set the tone and how he agrees with me that he likes to have 1 daughter and son just like his household etc.

When a guy asks me this question, does it mean he sees me in his future although we are so young?? 


You can never know exactly what is going on in someone else's head, which may or may not be the same as what they're saying. Your best course of action is to enjoy this relationship one day at a time and see what happens. Btw 23 is not so young - I met my wife at 20, and I know some other fiftysomethings who have been together since their teens.

Only you can decide whether this is the "one" and how long you are prepared for him to say he feels the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment