Tuesday 3 June 2014

Why would this man say no to me?

Felicity says
Here is the story:
this girl is in love with this man but the man is in love with another woman who does not love him back! 


So I am that girl and this guy after some months of chatting online told me that he does not want to delude me and I have to stop being in love with him because he is in love with another woman even though the woman does not love him and he told me that we are in the same situation, both heart broken.


So I asked him to delete me from his friend list so I could forget about him more easily. This happened some days ago. but now I am thinking that he said no just because he did not want to take advantage of me and because he is a gentleman, but if the other girl does not love him, why would not he want to be with me? is it possible that he will get back to me someday? Or am I just deluding myself? 

However good you might be for someone, you cannot make them love you. It takes two, and there's clearly only one on board here. Love doesn't obey tidy rules about who is good for who. If you persisted and if he got lonely enough, you might wear him down and he might go with you, but you would then be his comfort girl, not a true lover. It would only end badly.

I know what it's like when you have an overwhelming crush on someone - you will have them at any price, and hold on in desperate hope it will all work out. Nothing is certain but the odds are you're in for heartbreak.

No comments:

Post a Comment